Saturday, February 11, 2012

Flowers


I took a walk with my camera around the condo complex and along the street beyond.  I wish I could give you the sounds of the birds, and the Howler monkeys in the background.  Even though it is the dry season and all of the plants seem extremely parched, there still is a lot of  color. 


As I walk out of our condo I see a grouping of plants that includes a small palm tree, Bird of Paradise and some small blue flowers.



Along the fence there are plants with multicolored leaves and beautiful red flowers.










Along the sidewalk is a bush that has reddish orange flowers.


There is a tree just outside our gate that looks like a yellow Wisteria.

A little further are Bougainvilleas.









Beyond that are little blue flowers that are so prolific they cover the entire side of this building.






And finally, at the end of the street is a wonderful Banyan Tree where there is always a fleet of taxis and at noon a lady serves lunch out of the back of ther car.

1 comment:

  1. Elaine and I are packing. Expecting snow late Sunday and Monday. Here we come... Love the Blog.
    Joe

    ReplyDelete